Communication With Your Child’s Teacher
There is a simple way for you to be informed any time your child’s teacher makes an important change to their website. You can be notified by “E-Alert”. An E-Alert is simply an email sent to your address notifying you of the change. In order to sign up for E-Alerts, just follow the directions shown below.
You can do this from any computer that has access to the Internet.
This also works on Governing Board pages, school homepages, etc. Subscribe to any pages to receive regular email notifications and updates.
- Go to http://www.nadaburgsd.org
- If you are already a registered user, simply Log In, then click on “Access My Info” on the top right. If not, click Register. Complete the information needed, including an accurate email address.
- Once finished, look at the bottom of the page. You will see “My E-Alerts and Subscriptions”.
- Make sure E-Alerts are on, and click Edit Subscriptions.
- Navigate to the correct school, then find the teacher from which you want to receive E-Alerts. Place a check mark in the box(es) of any teachers you wish to get E-Alerts from.
- Click the “Subscribe” button at the bottom of the page.
- Sit back and wait for the E-Alerts to come in.